If a rider cancels a reservation, the amount charged to the rider’s card depends on how far in advance the reservation takes place. In any case, the hold on the card is released immediately. The timing details are as follows:
- 7 or more days until reservation start date/time: Refund the original 50%, no additional charges
- Between 2 and 7 days: Do not refund the original 50%, no additional charges
- Fewer than 2 days: Do not refund the original 50%, at the shop’s discretion, charge the outstanding 50% of the reservation
Terms of Service
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE; MODIFICATION. Your Use of the Roula Service is subject to, and constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by, the Terms. By downloading, installing, activating or Using the Roula Service, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, you may not Use the Roula Service. Roula may at its discretion update, supplement and/or otherwise modify any portion of the Terms, in whole or in part, at any time. The most current version of the Terms will be available on the Site, will be effective as of the date it is posted on the Site, and will supersede all previous versions of the Terms. The Terms otherwise may not be modified except by a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of Roula. Roula may place a notice on the Site for a reasonable amount of time notifying you of changes to the Terms, but you should review the Terms from time to time to inform yourself of any changes. If you provide information to Roula through the Site or Use the Roula Service in any way after the revised Terms have been posted, you will be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally consented to and agreed to all such changes.
- THE ROULA SERVICE. The “Roula Service” comprises Roula’s website and mobile applications (the “Site”), the content, products and services made available by Roula on, from or through the Site, and any other products, software and services provided by Roula to you. The Roula Service allows you to arrange and schedule bicycle rentals with third parties through the Site. The Roula Service may include advertising, service announcements and/or other communications. Roula may at its discretion from time to time revise, amend or update the Roula Service or any features or software thereof. You agree to receive any updates and permit Roula to deliver updates to you.
- WHO MAY USE THE ROULA SERVICE. The Roula Service is offered and made available only to users eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction, if other than 18), and certain features on the Site may be subject to other eligibility requirements. If you are not at least of the age of legal majority and/or do not meet any other eligibility requirements or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms, you shall cease Using the Roula Service immediately. By Using or attempting to Use the Roula Service, you certify that you are at least of the age of legal majority (or other required greater age for certain features) and that you meet any other eligibility requirements.
- ACCOUNT/REGISTRATION. To Use the Roula Service, you must register for an account. When providing information to Roula, you shall provide only current, true, accurate, valid and complete information. You shall ensure that account information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. You permit Roula to, and Roula may, disclose your information to third parties for verification purposes. Roula may, without further inquiry, rely on your provision of your credentials as sufficient to authenticate your Use of the Roula Service.
For your username, you may not use someone else’s name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable. Roula may at its discretion change your username at any time.
You are solely responsible for all activity occurring under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You may not allow others to Use your account and shall safeguard your login credentials. If you use a computer or device to which others have access, you shall log out of your account after each Use. If you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized Use of your account, immediately notify us and change your password. ROULA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
- CONTENT. “Content” means any content, data or information in any form that is uploaded to the Site or part of the Roula Service, including but not limited to articles, opinions, comments, other text, directories, photographs, images, video and audio files, as well as any copyrightable material (including source and object code).
Content comes from a variety of sources, is provided AS IS, is generally for informational and entertainment purposes only and is subject to change at any time without notice. Each person originating or uploading any Content (including you) is solely responsible for it. Roula will not review or screen Content on a regular basis or otherwise for compliance with the Terms or applicable law, and Roula shall have no obligation to do so. Roula, however, may remove or refuse to distribute any Content for any reason and without prior notice, without liability to you. Removed Content may be cached in search engine indices after removal, and Roula has no control over such caching. ROULA DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY CONTENT AND MAKES NO GUARANTEE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, RELIABILITY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OR RELATING TO ANY CONTENT. By Using the Site or the Roula Service, you assume the risk that you may be exposed to Content that might not meet your needs or requirements or Content that might be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, offensive, indecent, objectionable, harmful or otherwise inappropriate; and you waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Roula with respect thereto.
You may upload, post, share or transmit (collectively, “submit”) Content through the Site. You may not submit any Content that:
- Infringes any third party’s rights (e.g., copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains indecent, obscene or sexually explicit material;
- Contains false, hateful, libelous, defamatory, threatening or discriminatory material or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Seeks to harm or exploit minors;
- Depicts or promotes unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts or promotes animal cruelty or abuse;
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes; or
- Violates any law.
- YOUR CONDUCT. You are solely responsible for your Use of the Roula Service and for any Content you submit, as well as your interactions with other users of the Roula Service. Roula may, but is not obligated to, monitor any conduct on the Roula Service, and Roula shall have no liability for any user conduct or user interactions. In Using the Roula Service, you shall act in a civil, respectful and lawful manner at all times, and you shall not:
- Act in a deceptive manner;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute spam; or
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information.
- Title. Roula owns all right, title and interest in and to the Roula Service and any intellectual property rights and other rights therein. The Terms do not convey to you any ownership interest in or to the Roula Service, but only a limited license that is revocable as set forth herein. As between the parties and subject to the license granted in Section 7.3, users own all right, title and interest in and to any Content he or she submits. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Roula and/or its licensors.
- License to Use the Roula Service.
- License. Subject to your compliance with the Terms [and your payment to Roula of any applicable fees], Roula hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, personal, license to Use the Roula Service, including viewing the Content, only for your own personal, noncommercial use.
- Restrictions. You may not and you covenant that you shall not in any way (a) Use the Roula Service or any part thereof in any unauthorized, illegal or unlawful manner or for any unauthorized, illegal or unlawful purpose; (b) engage in any act which is likely to disable, overburden, damage, impair, interfere with, or disrupt the Roula Service or any part thereof, including without limitation security-related features or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Roula Service or the Content; (c) license, reproduce, copy, sell, transfer, lease, assign, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Roula Service or any part thereof, except as expressly permitted by Roula; (d) modify, make derivative works of or reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Roula Service or any part thereof; (e) use or launch any robot, spider or other automated or manual system, process or means to access any Site for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site; (f) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Roula Service or any part thereof; (g) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying or otherwise data mining the Roula Service or any part thereof; (h) Use the Roula Service to circumvent or secure a rental outside of the Roula Service or to avoid fees that may be payable to Roula in connection with your Use of the Roula Service, or access any Content on the Roula Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Roula Service; (i) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notices or marks from the Roula Service or any part thereof; (j) upload viruses, harmful code, corrupted data or software agents on, to or through the Roula Service; or (k) engage in any other unauthorized activity.
- License to Content. You hereby grant Roula an unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, process, adapt, transmit, host, store, encode, and make derivative works of any Content you submit and your name, voice and/or likeness as contained in that Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, now known or later created or developed, for use in connection with the business of Roula (and its successors and affiliates). You agree that the foregoing license includes the right for Roula to make your Content available to and for use by other persons or organizations who partner with Roula, subject to Roula’s terms and conditions for such Content use, with no compensation to you. You also hereby grant each user of the Roula Service a non-exclusive license to access any Content you submit and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform the Content as permitted through the functionality of the Roula Service and under the Terms. In addition, you waive any “moral rights” in any Content you submit.
- FEES. You shall pay Roula promptly any applicable fees and any associated taxes and charges. There will be no refunds or credits of any kind. You shall pay all costs of collection, including attorneys’ fees and costs, on any overdue amounts. Roula reserves the right to modify any fees.
- TERM; TERMINATION.
- Term. The Terms are effective starting on the earlier of the date you first register an account with Roula or Use the Roula Service and continue until the later of the date your account is terminated or you cease Using the Roula Service.
- Suspension or Termination of Account. You may terminate your account at any time. Roula may terminate an account if it remains inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in) for a continuous period of at least twelve (12) months. Roula may at any time for any reason, with or without notice, restrict or suspend access to your account or the Roula Service (or any part thereof) or terminate your account. If Roula determines that termination of your account is necessary to comply with applicable law or to prevent significant harm to any user or other party or the Roula Service or that you have violated any provision of the Terms or that your conduct or Content would tend to damage Roula’s reputation or goodwill, Roula may disallow you from re-registering for the Roula Service and block your e-mail address and Internet protocol address to prevent re-registration.
- Effect of Termination/Account Deletion. Upon termination, all licenses granted by Roula will terminate. Sections 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15 and 16 shall survive termination. If your account is deleted or terminated for any reason, Content that you submitted may no longer be available. Roula shall not be responsible for the loss of any Content.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. You represent and warrant that (a) you either own fully and outright or otherwise possess and have obtained all rights, approvals, licenses, consents, permissions, power and authority as are necessary to perform your obligations hereunder, exercise your rights hereunder and to grant the licenses and rights granted by you under the Terms; (b) shall comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in the Terms, as well as all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, rules, regulations, contracts and applicable licenses regarding your use of the Roula Service; and (c) with respect to any Content you submit (i) you have the right to submit the Content; (ii) Roula will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the Content does not infringe any third party’s rights; and (iv) the Content complies with the Terms and all applicable laws.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You shall indemnify Roula and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and successors and assigns, from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, government fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) that arise from: (a) your Use of and activities on the Roula Service; (b) your violation of any term of the Terms; (c) a claim that any Content you submitted violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right; (d) your violation of any third party right or any law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation, contract or license; or (e) any other party’s Use of the Roula Service using your login credentials. This Section will survive any termination of the Terms.
- THIRD PARTY COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER RIGHTS. Roula respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, notify Roula pursuant to its Copyright and DMCA Policy (http://www.____.com/dmca), which is incorporated herein. For other intellectual property claims, notify Roula at legal@_____.com.
- DISCLAIMERS. ROULA MAY MODIFY, INTERRUPT OR SUSPEND THE ROULA SERVICE (OR ANY PART OR FEATURE THEREOF) AT ANY TIME. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING YOUR OWN ACCESS (E.G., COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, INTERNET CONNECTION, ETC.) TO THE ROULA SERVICE. ROULA PROVIDES THE ROULA SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE ROULA SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ROULA AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SUITABILITY, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY THAT MIGHT ARISE UNDER ANY LAW.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ROULA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING SITES AND RESOURCES OUTSIDE OF THE ROULA SERVICE, EVEN IF LINKED TO FROM THE ROULA SERVICE, OR THAT THE ROULA SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR PERMITTED IN YOUR JURISDICTION. ROULA CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS OR LOSSES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY HARM THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY THE TRANSMISSION OF A COMPUTER VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE, TIME BOMB, LOGIC BOMB OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. ROULA DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY PARTY THROUGH THE ROULA SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND ROULA WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
THE ROULA SERVICE IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY ROULA FROM ITS FACILITIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ROULA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE ROULA SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE ROULA SERVICE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW. THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION 14 CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE TERMS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NEITHER ROULA NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE RELATING TO ANY CONTENT OR ANY ACTION, INFORMATION OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES. ROULA SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS THE RESULT OF A BREACH OF SECURITY INVOLVING THE SITE OR THE ROULA SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT THE BREACH RESULTS FROM THE DELIBERATE, RECKLESS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTS OF ANY PERSON, OR FOR ANY WORKFLOW DISTURBANCES OR LOSS SUFFERED AS THE RESULT OF SYSTEM PROBLEMS OR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ROULA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE (ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR OTHERWISE), TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ROULA SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE TERMS (EVEN IF THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR ROULA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS INDEPENDENT OF ANY OTHER LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REFLECTS A SEPARATE ALLOCATION OF RISK FROM PROVISIONS SPECIFYING OR LIMITING A PARTY’S REMEDIES.
ROULA’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING UNDER THE TERMS OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, THE ROULA SERVICE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF _________ U.S. DOLLARS (USD $__.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID ROULA FOR USE OF THE ROULA SERVICE, IF ANY, IN THE [SIX] MONTHS PRECEDING YOUR CLAIM(S). THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR OTHERWISE), STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ROULA HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS CUMULATIVE AND NOT PER INCIDENT. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, ROULA’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE ROULA SERVICE OR THE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE ROULA SERVICE.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Governing Law. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. The Uniform Commercial Code, the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act, and the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
- Dispute Resolution; Arbitration Agreement; Waivers; Forum. Except as provided otherwise in this Section, any and all controversies, disputes, demands, counts, claims, or causes of action (including the interpretation and scope of this clause, and the arbitrability of the controversy, dispute, demand, count, claim, or cause of action) between you and Roula or its successors or assigns shall be resolved exclusively through binding and confidential arbitration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court where jurisdiction and venue over the parties otherwise qualifies for such court and where the claim does not include a request for any type of equitable relief. Further, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of a party’s patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret shall not be subject to arbitration; such claims shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in New York County, New York. Additionally, notwithstanding this agreement to arbitrate, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before the state or federal courts located in New York County, New York in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration, and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts located within New York County, New York for such purpose. A request for interim measures shall not be deemed a waiver of the right to arbitrate.
Arbitration shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and not any state arbitration law. The arbitration shall be conducted by one commercial arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) with substantial experience in resolving commercial contract disputes. As modified by the Terms, and unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties in writing, the arbitration will be governed by the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and, if the arbitrator deems them applicable, the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the “Rules and Procedures”).
You thus GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights EXCEPT for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. You are entitled to a FAIR HEARING, BUT the arbitration procedures are SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT.
Additionally, the following shall apply: (a) ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY A PARTY SHALL BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; (b) THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND MAY NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF; (c) if you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to costs of litigation, Roula will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive as compared to the cost of litigation, (d) Roula may at its sole discretion assume responsibility for all of the costs of the arbitration; (e) the arbitrator shall honor claims of privilege and privacy recognized at law; (f) the arbitration shall be confidential, and neither party may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcement of the arbitration award; (g) the arbitrator may award any individual relief or individual remedies that are permitted by applicable law; and (h) each party pays its own attorneys’ fees and expenses unless there is a statutory provision that requires the prevailing party to be paid its fees and litigation expenses, and, in such instance, the fees and costs awarded shall be determined by the applicable law.
With the exception of subparts (a) and (b) in this Section (prohibiting arbitration on a class or collective basis), if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting part was not contained herein. If, however, either subpart (a) or (b) is found to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor Roula shall be entitled to arbitration. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the dispute shall be brought exclusively in state or federal court located in New York County, New York.
For more information on AAA, the Rules and Procedures, or the process for filing an arbitration claim, you may call AAA at 800-778-7879 or visit the AAA website at http://www.adr.org.
3. Interpretation; Severability; Waiver; Remedies. Headings are for convenience only and shall not define or limit the intent of the provisions. If any court of competent jurisdiction construes any portion of the Terms to be invalid or unenforceable, the court shall limit or modify the provision to the minimum extent necessary to permit enforcement to the greatest extent permitted by law, and the provision, as modified, shall then be enforced. The failure or delay of Roula to insist on strict adherence to any term of the Terms shall not be considered a waiver of the right to insist on strict adherence to that term, nor shall it operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other term or breach or a future waiver. Any waiver by Roula must be in writing and signed by Roula. Roula’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
4. Successors; Assignment; No Third Party Beneficiaries. The Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign the Terms without Roula’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
5. Notices. You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Roula electronically, either by e-mail or by Roula’s posting them on the Site. You may send support-related inquiries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notices of a legal nature shall be sent to Roula at email@example.com or the following address:
VELTRAV LLC, d/b/a Roula
Alan J. Lustrin, Esq.
Lustrin Tetelman Adler, LLP
450 Seventh Avenue
New York, New York 10123
Attention: Legal Department
Nothing herein shall limit Roula’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
16.6 Entire Agreement. The Terms incorporate the following documents by reference:
- Copyright and DMCA Policy
The Terms constitute the entire understanding between Roula and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.
Dated: October, 2017